Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hippity Hop with Fabric Tape

Hope it was a great weekend for you all! I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, NJ. It was like heaven! Scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies everywhere you turn! The guys from Love My Tapes had a booth there. I already LOVE their Washi Tape and adhesive and now they've added gorgeous new fabric tape to their store! See that pretty yellow gingham pleated ribbon on my card?! That is it! It's adhesive and so much fun to work with and they have it in all different colors and patterns! Check out their blog here---->> Love My Tapes.
For my card, I used one of the sentiments from Delightful Little Things that can be found for sale HERE! and some more of that beautiful October Afternoon paper from the Ippity paper pack for the Spring release.
Thanks for coming by, don't forget to go back to the
Ippity blog to see who else is hopping today!
Have a great week!
xx, Nora Anne

16 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Wow...what a great use of all those papers!

farmhouse-story said...

love the mix of papers and your tape, nora! thanks for the link, too:)

Kate said...

Great card
Kate x

Unknown said...

Love the visual on the patterns! I've heard about those tapes, but haven't seen them, and wow...love that yellow gingham tape. TFS Nora!

Susan B. said...

Love the mix of all the papers you used... pretty card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

such a pretty card!!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the DP of the flower! Such great patterns and colors!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous NoraAnne! I love the shabby chic look to your card and all those gorgeous colors. I'm jealous that I didn't get to go to the Expo...please let me know when it comes back around again because I would LOVE to go. Thanks!

Kelly Mahany said...

Truly gorgeous flower you have made here. I love the varied patterns on all the petals!! Cute idea with the tape too... I was glad to learn about that today!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I am really liking these papers...and the stamps of course:) Great card! I love that flower:) TFS!

jo said...

Gorgeously stunning card!

Eva said...

Ohhh..this is soooo pretty...love your colors on the flower!!!

shuggy said...

love the card!

Anonymous said...

Love all the patterns, great card.

lisa a.

Unknown said...

LOVE it girl...that flower is A.DOR.A.BLE!!! :)

Annika said...

What a cool idea to make a flower from different pps! Drooling over that fabric tape - yum!
Hugs
Annika