Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hippity Hop

{ippity}'s Hippity Hop is the only reason I look forward to Monday's! Something to get me through the first day back into the work week!
I enjoyed my Mother's Day with my son and my husband. I had a relaxing morning doing a little bit of stamping, then on to the Irish Festival at the Seaport. After some fresh air and some shopping we headed to Naples for a late lunch/early dinner of pizza and eggplant rollatini~YUMMY!

So here is the project I made this morning using the Devoted set from the Fall 2009 Collection. It's 8 x 10 and all ready to be framed and hung on the wall. Would you like to make your own?! Click HERE to purchase these stamps at a SPECIAL SALE PRICE!!!!



The next stop is Morissa, so hop on over to check out her blog!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Nora! I has some a homespun look to it.

shuggy said...

love it!

Kate said...

Love what youve made :0)
Kate xx

Heather said...

Suepr cute!

Angie Blom said...

Fabulous .. love this card.

Lacey said...

super cute card!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love how you combined ippity with the TH product! Fabulous card!

Gardner's Basket said...

I love the way you used this kit! Very creative!

Banu said...

WOW..this is just awesome. Loved it.

farmhouse-story said...

sweet card, nora!

Elisabeth said...

Fantastic wall hanging!

Susan B. said...

Nora, I love how you used the Tim Holtz dies on this card! Pretty card!

Theresa said...

Great use of the TH die. You've made a lovely project to frame.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love your wall hanging!

Poppit said...

Gorgeous. I love the hinge idea.

Unknown said...

This is lovely NoraAnne! Now go frame this and hang it up...it
'll look wonderful! Great inspiration

Jessica said...

how pretty! love this!

Carisa said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation!

Andrea said...

omg, how cute!!

Chris said...

very pretty, love the colors!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a gorgeous project. Luv your use of the stamps

AJ said...

this is so fabulous!! love it!