Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Friends With Flair Blog Hop

So, does anyone else have a crafty hangover after all of the festivities yesterday for the {ippity} Spring Release?! Inspiration overload!!! There was so much eye candy to look at yesterday, my head started spinning, so I have to go back to the SCS gallery and take it all in again!
I made this card for the sketch challenge and thought I'd share it today since I (unfortunately) didn't have time to make anything else.
There were several fun challenges during the release party but this is the only one I got to, so here it is:

The Fall For You set is one of my favorites of the new release! The cute little bird and branch and the photo corners are all from that set. The Happy sentiment is from A Little Buggy. Visit my sales blog if you would like to purchase one of these or any of the other fabulous {ippity} sets!
Be sure to check out the Unity blog for the rest of the Hop participants today! Have a great Friday!
xx, Nora Anne

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! love the colors and that little bird stamp is just to cute!

Purple Princess said...

Super sweet card!

jo said...

Oh this is so cute!!! I just love that bird!

Junie said...

Hellllllllllllllloooooooo this is such a sweet and cute card !!! I love the colours you have used !!!

Kelly Massman said...

So cute!

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, this is so sweet and cute. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I just love the kraft and all the "happy" that is in this card!

lisa a.

Anonymous said...

this is really adorable. i love the fall for u set too.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

The design with the subtle colors made a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a lovely card. Love the colours you have used. Have a good week. S x

Kate said...

Fab card :0)