Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The best part about ordering my card here was the option to change the design. The samples on the website are not "cookie cutter" so if you see one you like that fits a vertical picture, Sara will change the card around for you to fit your horizontal picture :) Works great for someone like me who takes 40 pictures and can only capture one smiling, non blinking, non scowling image! Such is the life of a mom to a 2 1/2 year old! and as I mentioned earlier, since Luke's had and sweatshirt didn't match, I was able to do the photo in black and white, so VOILA!, he now matches....LOL!
Check out Sara's blog and her shop and some other samples of her work here. Make sure to bookmark her for the holidays next year or for your next party invitation!!!!!
MERRY EVERYTHING AND HAPPY ALWAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
xo, Nora Anne
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Hey, check out my journaling cards that were spotlighted in the Etsy Owls Treasury! It will expire on Monday, so hurry up and take a peek ;)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I used the Snow Friends stamp set from Close To My Heart for the first set, scallop square punch, a little Stickles for some shine and my new Koh-I-Noor pencils for a little coloring. The next one was an Inkadinkadoo set, some brads and my scalloped circle punch. A fun way to personalize a Christmas gift :)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I used American Crafts two sided Patterned Paper, the quality is so nice. I also used my new Martha Stewart glitter, LOVE IT! So easy to use in the little shaker bottles it comes in.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I am so excited to have found this class, it sounds like a lot of fun and I am looking forward to November 9th when it starts. It was so easy to register and best of all, it's FREE! It's a great way to try out one of Jessica's online classes with no commitment other than time! I can't wait and I hope some of you will join me : )
Friday, October 17, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
The crowd over there is so friendly and talented. Stop by and check it out http://www.memorableseasons.com/ Get to know everyone before the NEXT CROP!
Here are some of my layouts from the crop:
This one was for the "leaf" it hanging challenge by Jen!
And this one was the Harvest Moon challenge by Detta!
I will post some more later but for now, I have to go get ready for work :(
Happy Monday to all!
xo Nora Anne
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
**9/22 - 10/6**Any transaction at my shop during these two weeks will give you an entry into the EtsyOWLS Halloween Giveaway Contest. You may only enter 2 times from my shop, so I highly recommend checking out some of our other fine shops to increase your chances of winning these awesome prizes!See the full list of participants AND the official rules at http://www.etsyoffthewall.blogspot.com
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Turkey Cranberry Wreath
2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 T. honey Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
2 C. cooked turkey, chopped
1/2 C. celery, sliced
3 T. fresh parsley, snipped
1/2 C. dried cranberries
4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded (1cup)
1/4 C. walnuts, chopped (optional) but I DEFINITELY include them!!!
1 egg, separated
1) Preheat oven to 375*F.
2) In bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup of the cheese, celery, green onion if using, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
3) Unroll the 2 packages of crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles in a circle on a large pizza pan or stone with wide ends 3 inches from the edge of pizza pan and points towards the outside. Points will extend off the edge of the pan(depending on size). Arrange the remaining triangles in the center of the pan, matching wide ends with triangles already in placed. The points will overlap in center.
4) Using small rolling pin(or small round jar or drinking glass), roll over seams of triangles where wide ends meet, making a smooth surface for filling. Don't seal center triangles.
5) Using an ice cream scoop, scoop filling evenly over the dough in a continuous circle.
6) Beginning with the last triangle placed in center of pizza pan, bring point of triangle straight across filling. Next, bring point of the opposite outside triangle diagonally across filling, covering point of previous triangle. The filling will show.
7) Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck the last end under first.
8) Brush top of wreath with egg white.
9) Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
10) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
I have added some new items to my shop, slowly but surely I'm getting there! This is my latest card added:
And if you get a chance, stop by my shop and take a look at my new Banner and Avatar....let me know what you think!
Have a great week!
:) Nora Anne
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008