Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Everything's Rosy

Have you seen the new Amuse release, Everything's Rosy?! This is the first stamp I bought from Pat at One Little Spark and I am just loving it. I can see myself using this one over and over!
I started out with some light blue Memento Dew Drop ink, then inked the center and the edges with some brown chalk ink to give the image two different colors. The sentiment is from a Memory Box clear set that I've had for awhile and just used for the first time! I am trying to make a better effort of using what I have!

The pretty patterned paper is from the Capella 6 x 6 paper pad, also from One Little Spark. I love these small paper pads for cardmaking, they are so much fun to work with.

The ribbon is one I had in my stash from Michael's and it happened to match pretty well with the inks I chose.

Thanks for visiting.

Have a great Tuesday, it's raining and nasty here. Hopefully the sun is shining where you are!
xx, Nora Anne

2 comments:

Junie said...

WOW I am totally loving this !! I love the ribbon you have and your layout

Andrea Ewen said...

So beautiful, I love how you stamped the flower in both blue and brown...such an amazing effect!
Wonderful card, as always!