Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Unity Friend's With Flair Blog Hop

Happy Friday!
I have another simple card for you today using the Shine sentiment stamp from Unity and Basic Grey DP. These sentiment stamps are so easy and fun to work with when you need a pretty simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today, next stop on the hop is Carolina or if you didn't start at the beginning you can go HERE to see the full list of participants!

*****I'm still running a clearance sale on Ippity stamps, free shipping and LOW prices*****
Check it out HERE!
email me to order @ noraanne@verizon.net

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!
xx, nora anne

11 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love the DP and the way you did the sentiment is amazing!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful card and beautiful sentiment! I have this paper also and I just love it. Your card is awesome, NoraAnne!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card, great quote.

Anita said...

Simply cute! :)

Unknown said...

Totally cute :)

Erika M. said...

I'm really loving your card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is such a fun card--those DPs are perfect! Love that sentiment:) TFS!

farmhouse-story said...

great card!

Tracy said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers you made as well!

FibreJunky said...

That is one of my favourite word art sentiments. Beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity, but still gorgeous! That DP is awesome too!