Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

FWF Blinkie Winner!!!!

PHOTO SOURCE: http://www.orlandodreamin.com/attractions/assets/DisneysMagicKingdom.jpg

Me and my boys are on our way to Florida to visit Disney World! So, depending on what time we actually leave, traffic, how fast my husband drives, and when you look at this post we might be in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia or Florida!

Okay, enough about me, you are surely here to see who is the winner of the Unity prize for finding the FWF blinkie!

So, without any further ado........

Random.org picked #13
Gwen said...
Cute card, great use of the challenge! Have a great getaway time!Thanks for hosting the blinkie!
August 27, 2010 2:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Gwen! To claim your prize from Unity, please email Jimmi at: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with their full name, mailing address and let her know you won the FWF Blinkie prize.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! I won't be around this week, I'll be having a "Magical" time with my husband and son in Disney! Please stop my blog next week for "Growing In Unity". Beginning Monday, September 6th, I will be sharing a Unity/ippity project every day on my blog!
PHOTO SOURCE: http://blogs.aggieathletics.com/fastbreak/files/2009/11/mickey-mouse.jpg

See ya then!
Have a great week!
xx, nora anne