Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dominick and Lindsey!

My niece and nephew both turn 4 this month. They are best little buddies and they attend pre-school together. They are too cute and I love them to pieces! They had a joint bowling party this past weekend with all their little friends. Of course, me being last minute as usual, I made their birthday cards an hour before we had to leave for the party. So I kept it simple and made them sort of matching.


Stamps~Image by Close To My Heart, sentiment by Amuse, Paper~Amuse & Neenah, Other~Copic Markers


Stamps~Image and sentiment by Amuse, Paper~Amuse & Neenah, Other~Copic Markers





2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

These are last minute?? WOW! LOL All 3 of you have 4 year olds? That is the coolest! I didn't know Lindsey was 4. :)

Colleen and Nora Anne said...

That is so funny you made that for LuLu because she always says " hello little lady" to everybody! Thanks for the beautiful cards Aunt Wingy!!!