Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Friends With Flair

I didn't have time today to post, I was RUNNING all day! Half a day of work, then jumped in the car and off to the Scrapbook Expo. I had the pleasure of sharing a quick meal and a short visit with Cindy before heading off for a marathon shopping trip. There was way TOO MUCH to see in the short time I was there!
I got home and settled in and just notice on the Unity blog that the Friends with Flair link is still open, so I thought I'd share this little coaster art I made for my design team post at Creative Cuts & More.


Have a great weekend! Oh, and before you go~you should REALLY check out my Ippity blog, the NEW RELEASES are showing on the right side bar and I am taking PRE-ORDERS! The new stamps are scheduled to begin shipping the first week in June!
Here's a peek for you, but to see the rest, you have to go here --------->>>>> Ippity!


If you're still with me, you should also pop over to Cindy's blog! She has an awesome card she is sharing for FWF, but the linky closed early before she could add her link. You don't want to miss her darling card!


15 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

This is fantastic! I love making coasters and this coaster art looks pretty nifty:-)

Kary said...

Really cute coaster!! Love the sentiment!!

Rachel B said...

Your coaster is so cute. I love the broken up sentiment.

Roslyn said...

that's way cute!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun to make a coaster.

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Carol said...

Quite simply, ADORABLE!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

How cute!

Junie said...

OH WOW I just love this !!!! Oh you lucky girl getting to an expo .... even for a short time !!!

Toni K said...

I love this!!! So cute!

Linda Suarez said...

This coaster is darling! You did a great job!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great idea--love that bird! Must try making coasters:)

Susan B. said...

Beautiful coaster! I love soft colors you used to color the bird!

zandra said...

So, cute! Must have just missed you at the expo. :o(
Hugz, Z

farmhouse-story said...

your bird so cute and i love how you did the sentiment:)