Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friends With Flair

I broke out some of my older Unity Kits of the Month (November 2009 and September 2009)  for today's card as well as a brand new one from the Uniquely Unity Archivers kit. I love the flower, I made with Crepe Paper sheets that I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo from the Mon Amie booth and die cut with my Big Shot to make the different size flower layers. I sewed the layers together and topped it off with a little Recollections bling.

You can see the full list of Friends with Flair on the Unity blog and don't forget to check out the NEW IPPITY RELEASES on Pre-Order now releasing June 5th!

Here's a peek at one of them, visit my Ippity Blog to see the rest and get your pre-orders in!




22 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. Love the stamps you used and love how that flower just pops. Lovin the new stamps too!

dclouser said...

Great way to use these older stamps! I have both of them and you have inspired me!

Jen M said...

Gorgeous! I love that flower and the pearl embellies!

Crystal said...

This is such a pretty card, love the colors especially!

Carol said...

Beautiful card, the flower is very pretty!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(Dot)com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great flower, that color is fabulous.

sharon g said...

Gosh I love that stamp. I'll have to buy it...

Noelle Reese said...

WOW Mors! This is really a beautiful card!!

Emily Leiphart said...

NoraAnne, your card is gorgeous! I sure wish we had an Archiver's here. Love the new Ippity, too!

Toni K said...

This is so pretty! Your flower rocks!

jennifer mitten said...

What abeautiful card!

Sara Henton said...

How very cute!! Love the big flower & mix of stamps

Kim Cook said...

very pretty card

Kary said...

Hi Nora Anne! A very sweet card!! Love that image lots!!

Karenladd said...

Oh I love this card! Really like that you used some older stamps and that flower is fabulous!

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE, love this sweet card, noraanne:) beautiful flower! have a great weekend!

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty flower! Your card is so sweet and and fun!

Jennifer Roach said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! That flower is amazing!!

Unknown said...

I love that flower, too, along with the fairy stamp that I haven't seen before and wish I knew which collection it belonged to!

Maria said...

Beautiful job! LOVE that flower!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO pretty! I love that flower too!! BEAUTIFUL:)

Judy Rozema said...

Simply beautiful!