Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Saturday Night Challenge




I haven't done the Saturday Night Challenge at the Scrapbook Cafe in quite awhile...busy, busy, busy! This week, the challenge was to make a gift tag, quick and easy, so I am in!
I made two, like I said, quick and easy...nothing special!
I used the Snow Friends stamp set from Close To My Heart for the first set, scallop square punch, a little Stickles for some shine and my new Koh-I-Noor pencils for a little coloring. The next one was an Inkadinkadoo set, some brads and my scalloped circle punch. A fun way to personalize a Christmas gift :)
Thanks for looking!!!


7 comments:

Shelia said...

The snowman is adorable, and the round one I love.

Robyn said...

Very nice! I love the colors you chose for the snowman tag and how you embellished the round tag with all the brads!

Allison said...

Way cute! I have that paper you used for the snowman background - love it!

Jen Martakis said...

Ooooo, those are super cute!!

Anonymous said...

omg girl...t hat snowman is just as adorable as they come!

-- dalis

So Many Scraps said...

I love that snowman one!!! SO stinkin cute!!!

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable, I'm all about the easy! These look great!