Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Online Cornucopia Crop at Memorable Seasons...

was this weekend and SO MUCH FUN! There were a lot of cool games, challenges and awesome prizes yet to be won :)
The crowd over there is so friendly and talented. Stop by and check it out
http://www.memorableseasons.com/ Get to know everyone before the NEXT CROP!
Here are some of my layouts from the crop:




This one was for the "leaf" it hanging challenge by Jen!




And this one was the Harvest Moon challenge by Detta!

I will post some more later but for now, I have to go get ready for work :(
Happy Monday to all!
xo Nora Anne

2 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate as much as I would've liked but for the little bit I was there, it sure was fun!! I love everything you did for the crop. My fave of yours is the one for the Leaf it hanging challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

happy monday nora!

BTW. I paper piece the owl from my cards.