Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

...this is Happiness

Welcome to this week's Friends With Flair! I used three Ippity stamps on my card today from the Here and Now set. It is very rare that you will hear me say this, but I really love the way my card turned out :) I just adore this embossing folder, I can see myself using this lots! To create the background, I embossed PTI's vintage cream cardstock, then inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and dotted the center of each flower with Perfect Pearls, available in MANY colors at Paper Wings and inked the leaves with some chalk ink. I distressed the A Muse french roast cardstock a bit to show some of the white core.


I am also entering this in the Shabby Tea Room challenge.
 Thanks for visiting my blog today, the next stop on the hop is Erin, or you can visit the Unity blog for a full list of participants!
TGIF!

14 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Super fun card, Nora Anne! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Nora Anne. Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Card Nora Anne!!

Angel said...

This is a LOVEly card!!! :-)

Emily Leiphart said...

NoraAnne, this is gorgeous! I love how you turned the embossing folder into a fabulous background.

sharon g said...

Simple and cute. Love it.

farmhouse-story said...

i really like your embossing folder--this is such a sweet card, noraanne! have a great weekend:)

farmhouse-story said...

hope this isn't a dup...love your embossing folder on this sweet card, noraanne!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Nora Anne! That embossed background looks beautiful and I love the pop of color with the pretty pink flower!

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh geez....this is gorgeous!!!!! hugs, Katrina

Roslyn said...

Very sweet card! I love how you did the embossed background!

Junie said...

Hey babes sorry not have been around for a week or so had very bad cold and virus !!! thank goodness it has gone YIPEE

I love the simplicity of this card !!! So elegant !!! OK off to look at your other work !!!

Noelle Reese said...

This is really a beautiful card Mors! I love it! Both kinds of embossing makes everything better right? :)

the paper perch by jess said...

I looove this card. Everything about it! What embossing folder did you use? I must own it.