Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

H{ippity} Hop Monday

For today's H{ippity} Hop, I made this cute little bird magnet using the birds from Ippity's Fall For You and the sentiment from Simply Home, along with some Girls Paperie.  The shape was die cut from my Stampin' Up Top Note Die and then I added a couple of magnet strips on the back. The doily is die cut from Papertrey Ink's Doily Details Collection, and the strip of vintage cream cardstock is embossed with Swiss Dots, then distressed with Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink.


Thanks for stopping by today, make sure to visit Sarah, she is the next stop on the hop!


14 comments:

Rona said...

super cute magnet!! what a good idea!! Sounds like your birthday was FABulous!! That's awesome congratulations and happy birthday!

Banu said...

Fab Fab!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I love this magnet idea. It is such a nice thing to send it as part of a card to somebody who can then use it at home or office. Superb!!! TFS!!

Andrea said...

so adorable!! Happy Birthday!

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE this! My favorite saying and birds! Is that for my fridge??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fern said...

This is so sweet!! It's a fantastic idea!! And I love the colors you used on this one!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Thud, this is one STUNNER of a magnet. Beautiful job!!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Hope you have an amazing year pretty lady!!!

lisa a.

Scrapcollectr said...

When you break it down, you realize how many features the card has! Soooo pretty!
*smile*

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW, love this magnet--so very cute!

farmhouse-story said...

the cutest magnet, nora anne! love girls paperie, too!

Susan B. said...

Nora Anne, what a great project! I love the doily die and the papers you used....fabulous magnet!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hi Miss Nora Anne! Your card is just beautiful! I love the muted vintage tone of this and the fab shape! :)

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!

Jo

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, this is beautiful, NoraAnne! I love the colours you used here. So sweet!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh how adorable! I just love how you combined everything together! Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing!