Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project Life

About a month or so ago, I discovered Project Life. I had heard of it before but never really paid much attention. Once I realized the idea behind it, I knew it was for me! I've been struggling lately with scrapbooking....for some reason I keep making cards instead, but I REALLY want to continue scrapbooking, so this little guy will know HOW MUCH I love him and will have lots of memories of his childhood!


I still plan on scrapbooking in the traditional way, but this is a way of keeping up a bit more with the every day and I'm so excited about it!
Thanks for visiting, your comments mean so much :) HUGS!~



1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

I love that! Is each pic in a separate pocket? So you printed just these pictures and put them all in there with a little embellishing and that is a whole month? I think I am really liking this too!