Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friends with Flair, All Things Unity, Ippity Challenge

Yup, a lot going on here today!

I made these two mini cards 3"x3" with Ippity sentiment stamps from Music of My Heart and Moonbeam & Heart Strings. These cards fit in with the Hippity Hop Twist Challenge IHHTC1 (color challenge~red, white, and blue) as well as the All Things Unity challenge ATU22 mini cards. The stars and hearts were made by lining a sheet of cardstock with Love My Tapes fabric tape, then cutting the shapes out with the smallest Nestability. So many fun ways to use this fabric tape!

For this next card, I used the rollerskate image and sentiment from Unity's Kit of the Month from May 2010. LOVE LOVE LOVE this image, I've been dying to use this one and just FINALLY got around to it and I am enjoying the final result! This was actually a sketch from a recent Papercrafts Magazine, but I apologize, I can't recall which one.
Thanks for coming by today! Make sure you visit the Unity blog later this morning for the full list of Hoppers today! or visit the very talented Joslyn, she's the next stop on the hop!

Have a great weekend! Nora Anne

Supplies:
Stamps~For You from Ippity Moonbeam & Heartstrings, Music Background from Ippity Music of My Heart
Ink~Unity Hybrid
Paper~American Crafts Cardstock, PTI Kraft
Other~Martha Stewart Bakers Twine, Love My Tapes Gingham & Striped Fabric Tape, Nestabilities

Stamps~Thanks from Ippity Music of My HeartInk~Unity Hybrid
Paper~American Crafts Cardstock, PTI Kraft
Other~Martha Stewart Bakers Twine, Love My Tapes Gingham Fabric Tape, Nestabilities

Stamps~Unity Kit of the Month

Ink~Unity Hybrid, Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink
Paper~AMuse Cardstock, Basic Grey DP, PTI Kraft
Other~K&Co Flower, Nestabilities, Spica Pen, Copic, Buttons, Embroidery Floss

17 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What very cute cards, Nora Anne! Love those little rollers skates to pieces, and what a perfect sentiment. And such a cool way to use fabric tape. Totally inspired by that!

Junie said...

Oh you have been busy Nora Anne LOL !! Every single card is GORGEOUS I just love love love your style of cards !!! I try to make that sort of style but it just doesn't happen LOL !!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Three sweet cards, Nora Anne! I love the Valentines and roller skates!

Noelle Reese said...

You make perfect cards! I love them all :)

Erika said...

These are fabulous! Love the twine and the roller skates. Too cute.

Angie Blom said...

beautiful cards.

Lisa H. said...

sooo fun! love those tapes...been eyeing them for some time now. great work here.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your little cards. S x

Unknown said...

look at you and all your cards!!! WOw!

farmhouse-story said...

love that you are joining us, noraanne! your minis are both darling-i esp. love the stars card:)

the roller skates stamp is one of my fav to paper piece. happy weekend!

Amy Sheffer said...

These are all the sweetest! I love the fabric tape - very cool!

Gwynn said...

Love the card with the roller skates on it!

Lindsey said...

Wow, these are all great cards!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

These are wonderful! LOVE how you used the fabric tape.

Gwen said...

All so cute! Great job!

Katrina Hunt said...

Nora Anne, so CUTE!!! What great non gender specific cards!!!! hugs, Katrina

Lori said...

Great designs! Love the texture from the fabric tapes.