Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Missing in Action!

I have been MIA lately. I was in Florida for 5 days for a girls weekend and jumped right back into the work week. Got home Monday night after midnight and went to work Tuesday morning. This week has been so long and I am exhausted! DH has been working round the clock so I haven't really seen him much at all since I've been back and I am spending as much snuggle time with DS because I missed him so much! I hope to have some time this weekend to do get some scrapping done. I was so excited to find out I was chosen as a guest design team member for May over at Memorable Seasons. That will inspire me to get scrappy! MS is a great website, the store is awesome, there is so much talent in the gallery and everyone on the MB is SUPER friendly!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Welcome back Nora Anne, sounds like it was an exhausting week for you.

Congratulations on the DT gig, can't wait to see what you create.

Mel from Scrap Friendzy.