Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Surf's Up

Just another 8.5 x 11 layout I made during my recent Scrappin' in the Woods weekend! We stayed at a hunting lodge off the beaten path, sleeping in a bunk room with 7 sets of bunk beds. It was so laid back and lots of fun! 
This photo is one of Luke from 2 summers ago (I think)! I have to look up the date on my computer and add it to the page so I will remember in years to come. Since I can't remember already, that would be helpful down the road! 
The paper is Rusted Sun, one of last year's summer lines by Fancy Pants. *Notice my washi tape in the upper left hand side! I can't seem to make anything these days without adding at least a little touch of washi!*
Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What fun!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your scrapbooking weekend sounds like SO much fun! And LOVE your layout! Love the wavy border at the bottom and the scattering of buttons around the title banner. And those surfboards are just soooo perfect!

Barb King said...

I love this layout, so cute!