Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Layout, A Washi Addiction and a Peek at My Punch Storage

Here's a layout I made of my sweet niece on the beach with some fun Summer Soul papers from Fancy Pants. Along with a bit of washi tape, which is my current OBSESSION!!!
I am taking the Washi Workshop at Studio Calico and although I haven't finished any of the assignments yet, I am loving it! I am almost done with one of the assignments and will post it soon!


So, since I mentioned my "washi addiction" I thought I would share a few pictures of a part of my collection. It is growing on a regular basis due to this recent addiction *wink wink*!




I'm always looking for some new and different ways to organize my supplies. Another addiction I have is punches. As you know, they are not always easy to store. So here are a few of the different ways I store them.
This first picture is a shoe rack and a spice rack.


Next up, some organizer bars of some sort that I found at Target. They were in the college dorm section on clearance. Unfortunately they only had 3 left. Ikea is too far for me to go on a whim so I was happy to find these in lieu of the Ikea Bygel Rails. We need to get more anchors to hang the 3rd one. 



Next is one of the drawers in my cubes dedicated to some of the slim EK Success punches. 


I also have another wicker basket full of all kinds of different style punches. I forgot to take a picture of that. Oh well, it wouldn't be a very exciting picture anyway!
Thanks for coming by today! 


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute layout, Nora Anne! So bright and happy. Love the punched border and the crochet doilies, and the washi tape photo corners are adorable, too. and such a sweet photo. Reminds me of the Coppertone Girl. :)
My goodness, you do have a ton of tapes and punches! Wowzers! Those racks you found for the punches are brilliant!