Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Valentine and A Thank You

We had an all day crop at the store on Saturday. I didn't get any scrapbooking done, but I did make a Valentine for my husband and a few thank you cards my sister asked me to make for her. For the Valentine I used my Unity December Store Kit, some Bazzill Swiss Dots and Making Memories ribbon, along with Prima flowers. Althought the color in my photo is very off, the red looks pretty orange here! Still haven't read the manual for my new camera!



Here is one of the three Thank You cards I made for my sister. This one is using Unity stamps again (I just LOVE them!) and some Basic Grey Indian Summer and Bazzill CS.



I also took this super cute class at One Little Spark on Friday night. It turned out adorable and can't wait to use it on a layout!



On another note, I got my new {ippity} Winter Release in the mail yesterday so I am hoping I will have some time to ink them up this week. I would really love to do a few layouts and incorporate some stamping into them, something I don't often do but always think I should!

Happy Tuesday :) Hope you all had a sweet Valentine's Day!

xx, Nora Anne

No comments: