Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow Is On It's Way!

After being buried by over 2 feet of snow this past weekend, they are now calling for another storm which will bring anywhere between 8-16 inches starting this afternoon. WOW! This is more snow than we have had in so many years. There's just nowhere to put it all!
I was hoping my new {ippity} Winter Release stamps would be delivered to me before being snowed in again so I could play and make samples. The new images are just TOO CUTE! You are going to love them! Sneak peeks will begin soon over at the Ippity Blog. Click here to purchase your own {ippity} Stamps!!! ----------->>>>>>>> do YOU ippity?!
I am so excited for all of the new CHA releases and can't wait to have them on hand in the shop! I'm trying to use all of the summer releases before new goodies come in! Here is a layout I did for the Layout of the Month in January using the Pink Paislee Cupid line. Although it's a Valentine's line, I thought it was perfect for my niece's birthday pictures!



**Layout Inspired by Live Pink Gallery**

No comments: