Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily Cover

I finally decided on my cover, pretty simple design. I've had the 25 bling stickers and the star charm forever, I knew they would come in handy some day! I painted the Studio Calico tree with silver glitter nail polish (yup!). A room FULL of crafty supplies and I used nail polish. I had EVERY.OTHER.COLOR. of embossing powder that you could ever imagine, except silver! That's definitely being added to my shopping list!
 
 
I sprayed the cover with a few different mists to add some shine. The first one I tried left spots :'(, but they aren't that visible anymore!

 
I ordered some Black Cherry Staz On today, as soon as that's delivered, I will do the spine and the inside cover. I think I am going to copy directly from Ali's spine and inside, since I like hers and I need to get moving!!!
 
 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cover!! I'm still not happy with my cover so it's still a "work in progress".

Audrey Pettit said...

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas, Nora Anne!