Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

How Lucky Are We?!?!

St. Patrick's Day is one of my FAVORITE holidays! My family is very Irish and it is just a fun family day and I have so many fond memories of growing up and enjoying our heritage. I can't wait to bring my son to Ireland to meet his cousins, hopefully someday SOON!

Unity is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a BIG SALE!!!! and the best part is, you get to pick a free, brand new stamp or TWO with your order!!!!! Now, that's LUCKY! Go to the Unity blog to check out the deets!


I finally, FINALLY got my stamping mojo back, so I will be here tomorrow for Friends with Flair, sharing a card I made with my new March Kit of the Month that arrived yesterday! I'm so LUCKY to be a Kit of the Month member. Unity goodness delivered to my mailbox every month :)

And in case you haven't heard, you can now purchase Ippity stamps right through the Unity website...how LUCKY is that?!?! Make sure you click on Noelle's picture before you order Ippity!


You can still order through Noelle's blog too if you are just buying Ippity! She offers a free gift of twine with every order and she ships SUPER DUPER quick! She's also one of the sweetest people you ever want to meet!

Now go get your stamps......hurry!!!!!

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

MUAH You are the SWEETEST! Thanks Mors!!