Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Farewell as a Bacon Bit!

These last four months have FLOWN by! I have enjoyed being on the Hambo Stamps design team immensely and am sad to see it end!
Today at the Hoedown, all of the Bacon Bits will be featured as we participate together in one last Hambo Hoedown together. The challenge this week was to case another card from the Hambo gallery. 


I chose this card from the rubber image gallery to case.


And here is my card using Reindeer Gift #4314 and Happiest Holidays #4305 :


I will have one more Hambo Design Team post here on my blog this week, and until then, I am SO excited to see who the next team of Bacon Bits will be!




5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

bacon bits--too cute:) it doesn't seem like its been 4 months! your work for hambo has been so cute and clever, noraanne:) this card is no exception!

shuggy said...

how did i not know until now that you were a bacon bit??

cute card!

Judy Rozema said...

Adorable card - I love the fun dots and bright green on the package! It was a delight to work with you, Nora! I know I will be back at your blog for visits! Thank you for all you did for Hambo!

Bonnie said...

LOVE the polka dots -- my fetish for sure! I have enjoyed being on the team with you and your talent!

Noelle Reese said...

You were the best bacon bit ever! LOL
Perfect card! I love it!