Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's On Tap Tuesday?!?!

Better late than never, I always say! This week sorta flew by me. It took until Wednesday to recover from the weekend. With the beautitful sunny weather, we were barely at home, so laundry piled up, etc. and there was not much crafting going on. I tried this week to do a bit of this and a bit of that. All I seemed to accomplish was creating a mess and starting 5 different projects! I did finish one though, a card for tomorrow's Friends With Flair. I'll be posting that later, but in the meantime, here is my desk at the current moment. I need to clean it up before getting crafty this weekend!

And be sure to check out Cindy's blog for the rest of the What's On Tap Tuesday participants!




2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

LOL I agree with better late than never all day long!!! :) What is that big orange thing leaning on your Cricut? And I spy with my little eye that AWESOME SewEasy that I LOVE!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Us crafty gals sure can stir up a mess, can't we? ;)