Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friends With Flair

Yay for Friday! I am certainly happy to have the weekend here. It's been a long one and I am looking forward to Luke's first karate tournament tomorrow, and then just hanging at home and hopefully getting some cleaning and crafting done!

I made this card the other night with the fun bicycle and balloon image from my Unity Feb 2011 Kit of the Month. Are you a Kit of the Month member yet?!?! What are you waiting for?!



Visit Rona next for some inspiration or check out the Unity blog for a full list of Friends With Flair!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps~Unity Feb 2011 Kit of the Month
Ink~Memento
Paper~Echo Park Little Girl, Neenah
Other~Button from my stash

18 comments:

Junie said...

Oh WOW love your card !!! I particularly love those background papers !! I hope you are well my friend !!!

Gwynn said...

I love the plaid paper!!! Just love it!

Erin said...

ooo plaid is so spring-y! Cute!

Noelle Reese said...

LOL I don't know what people are waiting for LOL Again, I love this card :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, NoraAnne! I love the paper pieced balloons.

Patricia said...

Oh! So Pretty!!! I love your card, Nora Anne!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Card!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh Nora Anne...I love your cards every single time!!! LOVE what you did with the balloons!!! hugs, Katrina

Rona said...

So super cute - love your plaid balloons!!

Unknown said...

so cute! love the colors!

jennifer mitten said...

Love this card - that bike with the paper pieced balloons is adorable..

sharon g said...

I just adore how you used paper for the balloons. I have that stamp, and need to do that. I really love it!!!!!!

Anne Tussing said...

Cute card! I love how you used the image and sentiment.

Gwen said...

So cute, love this bicycle with the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love your paper choices. LOVE this KOM!

lisa a.

farmhouse-story said...

you are one of the best paper mixers around! this is so cute!

Meg said...

Oh, isn't this just the sweetest! I love that EP paper, especially as balloons!

the paper perch by jess said...

I am in love with this card. Especially those paper pieced balloons! And the fantastic colors. I so wish I signed up for the KOM in February. Your amazing cards might just convince me...