Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Time!

The moment YOU'VE been waiting for!
The Fall 2010 {Ippity} release blog hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to share two cards with you today that I made with the new release stamps. The first one is a girly birthday card made with "Party Hat Wishes", a SUPER cute birthday set that is a MUST have!



The second card I am sharing is made with the very unique and totally cute "Farm Fresh" that is great for all you country girls and boys out there!


All 8 sets as well as the Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Mini Deck Circa 1934 are available for purchase HERE and NOW! Some sets are in stock and others are on order and will be sent upon receipt from Ippity.

QUESTIONS?! Email me at noraanne@verizon.net

BEST OF ALL! Orders over $50 for TODAY only will receive a FREE Straight From the Heart set (while supplies last), perfect for the upcoming Valentine season :) And as always FREE shipping on U.S. orders and a pack of goodies included with every order!

Visit the Ippity blog for the full list of Hip Hoppers today! Or if you've come from Kelly's blog, then the next stop is Noelle with some wonderful Ippity inspiration :)
I appreciate you stopping by today and your comments are always appreciated!
Hugs, nora anne

11 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

these are simply gorgeous, noraanne!!

farmhouse-story said...

me again, i forgot to tell you-i esp. loved your circle card-love the design, colors-all of it!

and i clicked over to the tape blog and saw a card of yours there-so pretty!

Patricia said...

Your cards are beautiful, Nora Anne! Great job! I really like the girly card...that could be because I have two boys myself, 5 nephews, and only 2 nieces...I NEED girly! lol

Sarah said...

beautiful!!! I love the variety of styles....thanks for sharing!

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE your cards Nora Anne! You rocked the new sets! :)

Unknown said...

Love these NoraAnne! The 'girly' card is so adorable, and oh my the shape of your farm card and details...did I say awesome?

Susan B. said...

Wonderful cards Nora Anne! I love the colors you used on the birthday card, I really like this set!

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love that girly birthday card and the circle card is terrific!

Kelly Spivey said...

Your cards a just beautiful! What a great job you did!

Joan said...

Love your good morning sunshine card - what a great idea to do a circle card!

Anonymous said...

love that birthday card :)