Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday~Fall Challenge



I made two pages of my son's Pre-School Orientation for the Ippity Fall Challenge, IHHC40. The first page uses Dots for Sure and Bit of Burlap on the leaves. The second page uses the photo corners from Fall For You-all available for purchase HERE. (It was getting dark by the time I photographed the 2nd page, hence the "blah" photo!)
The DP I used is from Nikki Sivils Tree Love collection, along with a few Martha Stewart border punches and button embellies. Nothing too elaborate, but I am really trying to get back into scrapbooking to document these important days for my son.
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx, nora anne

14 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi NoraAnne,

Very nice layouts! Love the fall colors! Pretty!

Hugs,
Wendy

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

DARLING layout, Nora Anne!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous fall layout!!!

lisa a.

Unknown said...

You created such a fabulous memory NoraAnne! Wonderful details on your LO's!

Susan B. said...

Nora Anne, your layout is adorable! I love all the fall images!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely layouts and great use of the Ippity stamps!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SO cute! Love these LOs! I really need to make a fall page (I have not made one yet!). Thanks for inspiring:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ps....thanks for your sweet comment! And the fab recipe:) I will def. add that into the album!!

(sorry I had to leave this on here--I cannot find your email address!)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Adorable layouts NoraAnne!
Thank you for sharing your darling son with us! He is so cute!!

Have a great week!

farmhouse-story said...

i really love these pages, nora anne! cute little guy, too:)

Elisabeth said...

What lovely pages!

Angie Blom said...

These layout are just amazing.. I am in the mood for some fall layouts.. just need to find my photo's.. you did a fantastic job on these.

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute! Love the layout, colors, design...all comes together to make such a sweet page! Your son is adorable and how they grow up so fast! At least you've got these wonderful pages to remind you of the younger years. Well done!

Suzi said...

Great layouts!! Lovely papers!!! I so NEED to do some s/b but I'm too afraid to start again..... Stamping is easier; if you mess up a card, you just toss it. Cant do that w/a s/b page....