Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend and A Blog Award!


The weather could not have been better on Saturday! My sister was here for the weekend and we had such a great time hanging out on the beach and relaxing! Today was a bit chillier, but it was still pretty nice. My husband and I took Luke to the aquarium and the boardwalk, he loved it :)
I came home and did a little blog hopping and found an award from the talented Allie! Thank you so much !



And now it is my turn to pass along the award!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for the nominees.
So, here goes:


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me and chhosing my blog as one of your favs!

Kristine B. said...

:) THANKS SO MUCH!! You're so sweet. And that's totally fine with me--I redid my post and added that I received it from you as well and posted your link too! :) I'm very honored that you linked me up and like my blog!! Yours is a fave of mine as well.

Emma said...

Hi, Sounds like you had a lovely weekend...how fab to be on the beach. I sure wish I was!!
Aw thank you so much for thinking of me and passing on the award.
Emma x

juniejo said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you soooooooooooooooo much HUGS and your son is soooooooooo like you !!! He is such a cutie

jacque4u2c said...

You so deserve this award! CONGRATS!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Nora! Appreciate your sweet comments. Your boy is adorable!

Emily said...

Thanks for the award! I will link you on the MLDT blog and on my personal blog as well! :-)

Emily

PS... Check out the MLDT blog for some free handmade blog candy! :-)